mardi 29 mai 2012

MODONUT 2 - SAFE IN SOUND with Astrid Engberg by Mister Modo and Ugly Mac Beer



lyrics:
Same all day to many tears to many  prays single day
Same all place circle walking sinking way  
 Same all day but I keep my head my head

Keep my head up
Now I feel be down
Keep on walking be this street  and this strange town


Try to make a puzzle right

But I'm all blow down
And I watch my life  down by to the more often
Deeply sounds falling ground
How along for peace around
How along for peace around
How along

Keep my head up (keep my head up)
Now I feel be down (feel be down)
Keep walking be this street  and this strange town

Try to make a puzzle right

But I'm all blow  down
And I watch my life  down by to the more often

Your times
Your times and lock the chance
When the body  didn’t walk
Life crams and bad time
I’m stay stronger than before
I
 I I gone my head up  (gone my head up)
For the talk don’t down ( I don’t mind)
I say my dream will and she’s
When I was down (when I was down and I know)
And I know I get the puzzle right
I’ll be say in sound
We the will to leave my life (we the will) until

I'm not sure for the red
je ne suis pas sur pour le rouge

3 commentaires: